Saturday, April 14, 2012

Looking for a WoW Buddy. (Not RaF)

[:1]US-Skull Crusher

Hello!

I am your average gamer. I was watching "Let's Play" videos, and it kind of looked... fun. I think all I needed was a break and a new character. The only leveling from 1+ I've done in the game was through RaFs, and am looking for an enjoyable session. I am basically looking for someone to play with, who I can rely on to be around a lot to be around fairly often throughout nearly every day. If you're a 4-5 day a week kind of guy/girl, that's cool too, I'd like to have a life this summer as well.

I DO NOT want to play with you if you think that Heirloom gear is needed, along with a load of items provided from your main, I want to do questing throughout the world. I am expecting you to stick with me from 1-85 on this, and just maybe another character after

I honestly don't want this to be formal. I want to become friends with whoever you are, so please be respectful and know that I don't want to play with someone who's going to be a jerk and treat me like someone they have to deal with. So I'm a cool person, you're a cool person, let's do it.

Lastly, play time, I should be able to play almost all day nearly every day.

Comment if you're interested with your e-mail

Thanks,

Pandahs

(Credit to cherubidude For writing this)|||At least have the common decency to write your own thread.

Locked.

No comments:

Post a Comment