Saturday, April 21, 2012

I need Change

Good evening people from the forum,

I am Samia but you may call me Sam if you wish or even Blood Girl if you do not remember my real name either does not bother me a bit.

I am a former horde lover that played a Blood Elf mage for one month before Cat and reached level 72. In my realm the people are not nice at all anymore and the goblin make me want to cry since they are so little and ugly they make me think of Gnomes. I am looking for a new server to play on in US version since I am from Canada I am stuck to play with them.

If you have any question about my real life do not be shy to post it unless it is for a picture then you will never have what you ask for or even a meeting in real life this is a virtual life for me when I am bored so yeah.

(To simplify I need a new server and new friends)

No comments:

Post a Comment