Thursday, April 19, 2012

screw them

Man I can't stand these rift lovers talking About how much better their graphic are or how this rift planes make the game so awesome or how they can spec up all the classes thru one toon screw them and their hating on wow commericals.



Stay strong azeroth we will survive this pest as well!|||umm ok...................|||what is this rift you speak of?|||heh heh.

i'm thinking about trying that thing. dunno|||Rift - the game|||Personally, I just see their ad campaign "We're Not in Azeroth Anymore" as a bit pathetic.|||Feel the love? If you want to turn this into an "us vs them" situation, that's your business. I'm not losing any sleep over it.|||I don't mind games trying to be the "wow killer". I like how the new games develop some new features and sometimes blizz will even fine tune and implement those features. I really wish they would bring the public quest to wow. That was one of the few parts of WAR that I enjoyed.

The more MMOs that are successful, the more will be developed which is good news for us that enjoy the genre.|||LOL in between post #7 and #8 there's now a sponsored link (ad) of Rift - Preorder now!. At least for me.

Anyway, attacking the market leader is quite a common strategy. It can work but it can also backfire terribly, as some of the 'iPod killer' brands found out about 5 years ago.|||Rift?

Sorry I'm busy assisting Alexstrasza vs. Deathwing.

No comments:

Post a Comment