Thursday, April 19, 2012

Sales tracking addon

Does anyone know of an addon that tracks or gives detailed information on the items you sell?

Particularly so that you know when to make more of a specific item.

For example, I make 3 of every single glyph that I know and then distribute them to my 2 bank alts, which in turn, post them on the AH.

Each 12 hours cycle I sell betwen 5 and 30 glyphs per alt.

I know that the mailbox will tell you what each individual sale is from, but aside from arduously hand-recording every single sale is there any addon that records them or does something similar?

Possibly in the format of:

You sold

1x Glyph of whatever

2x Glyph of something

1x Glyph of idk

3x Glyph of blahblahblah

etc.

OR even an addon that tells you when you need to restock below a specific threshold per item.|||I think Auctioneer does a lot of what you're asking. It has a Beancounter section that keeps track of what you sold. I don't use it myself, but have a look.

No comments:

Post a Comment