Thursday, April 19, 2012

Selling a WoW account from an obscure country

OK, see, the thing is that I've been willing to sell my account for a while now and I've been going over lots of sites that would allow me to do so: some were scams, some were legit.

The problem is that all of those legit sites would only accept offers from big countries like UK, France, the US etc.., whereas I do not live in such a country.

If you could please help me as to how/where I could sell my account, that would be much appreciated



P.S: to those who will answer "Selling accounts is illegal": it is not; the law is given by Blizzard so that new players would have to buy a new game and therefore Blizz could get more money; well, you know what? I've been paying them for a year and a half now and I don't want to play anymore. What, should I let me characters go to waste? ..

See, I've only created this forum account for this post, so to those who want to help me, thank you very much and lots of kisses (awkward) and if you want to ban the account/delete it or whatever else you are welcome to do so|||IBL

Selling accounts isn't illegal, nobody thinking logically will argue that it is. It is against Blizzard's Terms of Use, which you agreed to when you created your account. For that reason Blizzard can and will ban you when/if they find out you've "sold" an account.|||As TPMdm explained, it is against Blizzard's ToS and is therefore not supported on our forums. Please don't make a request like this again.

No comments:

Post a Comment