Saturday, April 21, 2012

Help!!!!

In 2009 i got World of Warcraft for Christmas and a few months later stopped paying for it. I want to go back to it but with the new battle net account system im not sure if its still there. In addition I used the same email for a few trial accounts and used them with battlenet, and i tried on another computer and it recognizes the trial but not the old account i had. I tried converting and it said there is already an account linked with the email. Do I have to use the same computer for my account? Is my old character gone forever? If not how can I get him back? I am completely stuck and could use some help. Its been a long story and i may have left something out, ill post in here if I remember. thanks in advance.|||If you have made an account in the past, everything should still be there and you can access it on every computer. It's just not immediately accessible if you don't pay. If you used your email address for trial accounts, it will probably link to those trials first.

Normally, the only thing you have to do is make a new payment for your current account and everything should be restored immediately. If you log in with your Battle.net account, I am fairly certain you should be able to link your old WoW account to your Battle.net. Then make a new payment and it should be in order.

If it all fails, contact Blizzard.|||Thanks for the help, Iv been in worried for a while and that helped a lot. Thanks again!

No comments:

Post a Comment