Saturday, April 21, 2012

Honor capped at level 76....what/where to buy?

Ok I just hit 4000 Honor on my Mage at level 76. I mainly play Bg's and in the past I could spend the old 75k honor on the PvP gems, just to make some gold. However as much as I search....I cannot find if the vendors exist. I have tried the obvious places in Orgrimmar/Tanaris. Also searched on teh interwebs but cant find anything apart from misleading nonsense to blatant trolling ;)

What worries me is I could always not bother with that and get my "Next tier level" ie; level 80 for my young Mage.....but it wont allow me to buy the gear saying im not level 80. I know I could always do that in the past.

I guess my main question(s) is/are - Am I stuck being honor capped until level 80? With nothing to spend it on? Seems such a waste.

I'm sure theres something but for all my trying, I cant find a decent answer. I hope you guys can help.

Many thanks if you can.|||You could spend it all on honor mounts if you like, go to the mount vendor in Org and but two of the honor mounts. Go up or fly over the ramp leading to the Gobby Slums area and then look for the war mount quartermaster outside the building right there.|||You can no longer buy rewards before you have the level they require. Same with PvE btw. Blizzard does not want you to have the entire set allready on the bank when you ding the appropriate level.

Same thing with points, they dont waht you to have the points you need to buy the entire set either.

So either you level up or you have to live with the fact that you wont gain anything from pvping ( well except the fun and the experience etc ) till you hit lvl 85.|||I believe the mounts do not have that restriction. So he might buy one and go down to 2k HP.|||Quote:








I believe the mounts do not have that restriction. So he might buy one and go down to 2k HP.




I just took a look in game on a level 43 character, and it did indeed look like she could pick up the PvP mounts. (I didn't actually have the honor to try, but there was no red text.)

They had a listed requirement of level 40 and riding 150.

So, it does look like the best use of honor at level 76 is going to be mounts.|||And an achievement too.|||Thanks for the replies guys! Much as I thought to be honest. I bought the shoulder enchant (yes yes I know I could probably get better) for the amazing price of 165hp and will probably spank 2k on a mount I dont really want....as I have lots of mounts on other characters. Alt alert!

.....but i'm glad I know this now. It was very difficult to find this info and what I found was still very vague.

As a side note - Frost Mage PvP is bloody awesome. I can haz Ice lance machine gun!|||Quote:








As a side note - Frost Mage PvP is bloody awesome. I can haz Ice lance machine gun!




Bloody overpowered from what I read on the forums :)

Looks like Blizz will take us away some control. Probably shorten the time you are frozen in frost nova and that new ring of frost thingy. Or at least that's what they are discussing atm.

Not that I have done PvP since the release of burning crusade. Just repeating what I read on the forum.|||Quote:








Bloody overpowered from what I read on the forums :)

Looks like Blizz will take us away some control. Probably shorten the time you are frozen in frost nova and that new ring of frost thingy. Or at least that's what they are discussing atm.

Not that I have done PvP since the release of burning crusade. Just repeating what I read on the forum.




They are indeed overpowered! Once I get that elusive Ice barrier glyph I will probably be unkillable. Only talking from low level 76 perspective, but they/we are so hard to beat. I can keep so many people controlled its laughable atm.

Problem at my level is some 78+ guys have Cata gear.....im definitely looking forward to some serious kicking ass when I get there :)

Damn Nelf Hunter earlier had 36k health unbuffed and at 76 I have 13k....pfft. Still annoyed the little bugger til help arrived and Ice blocked

Edit: Not played at 85 but I hear Mages are even more silly.

Edit 2: Happy New Year Flowers mate :)|||Well, it depends ^^ I am relay fighting for my DPS in instances. Cannot comment on PvP though ^^ But yes, if I fed on tears, I would be realy overeating atm.

Happy New Year all around :D \o/

/off to a party now, if the wife ever gets out of that shower grrrrr !

No comments:

Post a Comment