Saturday, April 21, 2012

Missing flight points

I got my 80 hunter to Hyjal and just noticed that when I access the gryphon master, all the flight points on Kalimdor are missing except for Everlook. I just ran my 80 Druid part way through Hyjal and didn't notice any missing flight points for him. Very strange, and probably not that important because I can fly anywhere on my flying mount, but sometimes it's nice to just get a gryphon and go for lunch. Maybe it'll fix itself. Anybody heard of this?|||It might be because of how far you have progressed into Hyjal. The first time I was there, Everlook was the only option as well. See what happens after you unlck the other FP's on Hyjal.

It might also be possible that you are missing a key FP somewhere but I am not sure.|||I know my little 57 hunter was missing a few flight points I KNEW I had already picked up before Cata like Blasted Lands & EPL.|||That's because you dont have the connecting FPs. It'll only show the ones you can actually fly to, so anything that's missing a required connection will only show up after you find that missing FP.|||Quote:








That's because you dont have the connecting FPs. It'll only show the ones you can actually fly to, so anything that's missing a required connection will only show up after you find that missing FP.




I don't know which that would be. As I say, my Druid, who is also in Hyjal, has all his flight points. My Hunter is ahead of my Druid and he still doesn't have any except the 2 in Hyjal and Everlook.

Edit: I flew to Lor'danel and checked in at the flight point. Most of my Kalimdor flight points showed up (Un Goro, Rachet, Feathermoon, etc) except for Everlook and the 2 Hyjal points. They just weren't there. I flew to Everlook and checked in at the FP there and the Hyjal FPs showed up but not the others. Strange. I suppose I could go to Astranaar and see if that did anything, but It just doesn't make sense.|||Remember that they at least doubled the flight points with cata. Maybe you miss a connecting one.

I dont bother to get them all. I can fly anywhere with my 310% mount, and if I pass one, I may collect it. Maybe they will fill up over time.|||You might be missing one of the new ones in Felwood. I'm not sure where exactly the Hyjal/Everlook FPs connect now but that's an option to check out, at least. Azshara is another candidate for connections, if you're Horde at least.|||Quote:








You might be missing one of the new ones in Felwood. I'm not sure where exactly the Hyjal/Everlook FPs connect now but that's an option to check out, at least. Azshara is another candidate for connections, if you're Horde at least.




Yes, I went to a FP in Felwood and that connected them. Thanx.

No comments:

Post a Comment