Saturday, April 21, 2012

Completed quests appearing after Cataclysm

Hi, am new here, so hoping this is the correct place to post for some help.

I only have vanilla and BC installed right now, but after Cata, I noticed that with 2 of my main toons, some low-level quests that I have already completed have shown up again.

Eg. I have a Tauren that just made it into Ogrimmar pre-Cata, and I stopped playing for 2 months just before and after Cata due to computer problems. I recently started again, and when my Tauren goes back to Durotar or Mulgore or ThunderBluff, some of the quests that I swear I have completed are showing up again. I also swear I had only 1 quest left (Warsong Report) on my list when I stopped temporarily...

I'm the kind of player that has to complete every single quest, no matter how boring or silly it is, so now I'm irritated at having to repeat all these quests, which are now low-level.

Anybody having this problem, or is it just me?|||i have seen this. I think basically the list of quests for Old World was wiped.

I recommend you turn off low level quest tracking :p

if you really feel then need to complete EVERY SINGLE QUEST, then basically you are tasked with doing entire continents again. It seems the majority of quests are new, but those that are not have likely changed in some way.|||They wiped the entire quest log when they reworked the continent. If you realy have to complete all quests, well, have fun restarting from scratch :)|||wow, ok, suddenly that need to complete every quest has disappeared :D Thanks so much for the advice!!

No comments:

Post a Comment