Thursday, April 19, 2012

That blast came from the Undercity!! That thing is operational!!!

WoW meets Starwars!:

Shortly before The Battle of The Wrathgate:

Dranosh Saurfang: Well, look at you! Veteran of Theramore, huh?

Highlord Bolvar Fordragon: Someone must have told them all about my little maneuver....

Dranosh Saurfang: Well, don't look at me, pal. I just said you were a fair fighter. I didn't know they were looking for somebody to *lead* this crazy attack.





Meanwhile:

The Emperor: The Alliance... will die. As will your friends. Good, I can feel your anger. I am defenseless. Take your weapon. Strike me down with all of your hatred and your journey towards the dark side will be complete!



Anduin Wrynn's worst nightmare:

Darth Lo'Gosh: The force is with you, young Wrynn, but you are not a Warrior yet.

Darth Lo'Gosh: [having cornered Anduin during their Foam Sword battle] You are beaten. It is useless to resist. Don't let yourself be destroyed...

Darth Lo'Gosh: You have learned much, young one.

[Darth Lo'Gosh force pushes Anduin into the Carbon Freezing Chamber, Anduin then force jumps out]

Anduin: You'll find I'm full of surprises.

[Anduin lands a few feet away as Lo'Gosh watches]

Darth Lo'Gosh Impressive. Most impressive. Lady Prestor has taught you well. You have controlled your fear. Now, release your anger. Only your hatred can destroy me.

Darth Lo'Gosh: There is no escape. Don't make me destroy you.

[pauses]

Darth Lo'Gosh: Anduin, you do not yet realize your importance. You have only begun to discover your power. Join me, and I will complete your training. With our combined strength, we can end this destructive conflict and bring order to the Alliance.

Anduin: I'll never join you!

Darth Lo'Gosh: If you only knew the power of The Thunderfury. Prestor never told you what happened to your father.

Anduin: He told me enough! He told me *you* killed him!

Darth Lo'Gosh: No. *I* am your father.

Anduin: No. No. That's not true. That's impossible!

Darth Lo'Gosh: Search your feelings, you *know* it to be true!

Anduin: [anguished] No! No! Nooooo!

Anduin: I'll never join you!

[Anduin lets go and falls down the shaft screaming]

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarararararararrararrafor the Hooooorrrrrrrrrddddddddeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!

Darth Lo'Gosh:[/Facepalm]



inspiration: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...5625323?page=1|||/confused

even after reading the insiration thread. Looks like a enormous mix of sci fi quotes, fantasy quotes, everything left and right. And I have not seen the movies...|||The force is not with you young Twoflower.|||switch to decaff - it's the only way :-))|||Mal'Ganis flew out of Sarlacc Pit after everyone left.|||I think it is about a somewhat important scene in a star wars movie ? Maybe I realy have to watch them one day.|||Quote:








Maybe I realy have to watch them one day.






Do yourself a favor.......|||I know Star Wars well enough and I recognize some of the scenes pictured here, but still I don't get it. I might have to train my Geekyness a few extra levels.|||need more cofee to read that haha

No comments:

Post a Comment