Thursday, April 19, 2012

so idk how to pvp.

I like to PVE a lot(casual, though), but I really don't know how to PVP!!!

Like I just took my 85 shaman to make sure this warlock would stop messin' around with my druid so I can PVE with that--but I just got owned. ( and he was a level 81 warlock! How BAD is that hahaha!) It was fun, but it was annoying too LOL.



Lol. so. list all the fails you did for fun story time :D!|||I'm not going to list my fails. For one thing I'm on a non-PvP server so I can choose if and when I want to do PvP. This may be an idea if you don't like PvP at all.

But PvP just takes practice, and lots of it. The best way is just to do a lot of random Battlegrounds.

You will need to use more (and different) abilities in PvP and with much less time to react. You will need to learn to move and turn with your mouse (assuming you don't already).

Shamans aren't topping PvP charts right now, but with a bit of practice you will become a much harder kill, even for level 81 Warlocks.|||I'm by no means a pro at pvp, although I do pvp more than I pve in this game.



Here's a few rules from a casual pvper



1.)use pvp gear it has resilience which will help with the amount of damage you take. The longer you live the more you can kill or heal others.



2.)you need to know your class, if not more than pve. In pve you learn a rotation. In pvp you need to learn every skill you have and use it to help you survive and kill a target (or heal tank a target). Some skills are pve skills other are pvp skills sometimes you need to use both.



3.) pvp a lot. you are only going to get comfortable if you practice. Dual people outside of cities play bg's maybe jump in the arena. The more exposure you get the more comfort you will have and the better you will get.



4.) pvp gear seems much easier to get then good pve gear. Since the release of cata i have almost a full set of pvp gear and maybe only 5 decent pieces of pve gear. I play casually fyi.



5.) gank or be ganked. i prefer playing on a pvp server. part of pvp is adapting to a situation. There is nothing more exciting than fighting back some ass hat who thought you were easy pickings. it brings a smile to my face when they can't kill me or i escape only to counter them and drop them.



6.) if you don't want pvp move to another zone



hope this helps|||Hmm... PvP fail stories.

I have to say, most of the time, when I get killed, it's just not that interesting. They outlevel, outgear, or outplay me.

However, I do have a very bad habit of forgetting that one of the side effects of alcohol in game is to make enemies look like they are a lower level. This has caused me on more than one occasion to charge at someone who looks like easy pickings that really isn't. (How the heck does this level 83 have 120K hitpoints? Ooh... time to lay off the South Island Iced Tea...)

No comments:

Post a Comment