Thursday, April 19, 2012

Farming Lovely Charm Bracelets

In red circle, best spot for 80+ people.

Mobs have 10-11k HP and can be AoE'd down easy.
|||That is exactly where I farmed my charms, so I am going to have to agree.

Now lets just hope I don't have to go farm any more now that everyone else will be out there.|||I farm mine in my random heroics.|||You are not optimal TF.|||what are these so called "charms"?|||Quote:








You are not optimal TF.




Quite possible :D

I had some achievements allready from last year, so I am allready trough with them by now. Efficiency wasnt my main concern this time around :)|||My point was that you get alot of them quite fast...groups of mobs with 11-12k Hp that go down quickly ;)|||Tried it just now, works great :D I collected in 10 minutes as many tokens as I normaly collect during a evening of daily quests and instances ^^ Best drop was 7 tokens out of two groups :D|||It's also not a terrible spot for gold. I went out for some more charms today, and actually kept track of what I got.

In 30 minutes:

117 charms

90g in coin and vendor trash

400g in Frostweave cloth

While I could make more money farming Cataclysm level stuff, it's still not too bad all things considered.

No comments:

Post a Comment