Saturday, April 21, 2012

Why my account suspended

Hello guys,

My account payment method was for 6months after 6months my account need to be closed but didnt closed :S and started another 6mounth and taked my money back ı reported and chargeback my money and since ı chargeback my money my account is suspended :s why ??? because of ı chargeback for didnt buy another 6months... please admins help and tell this to Blizzard ı send a e-mail but doesnt answering... please help.|||Sorry for my bad english ı hope admins can understand.Please Help.|||I am not sure if I deciphered your post correctly, but I am pretty sure that you canceled your recurring payment and you are now wondering why your account is suspended.

In that case, isn't that exactly what you were trying to accomplish with canceling your money? Blizzard automatically adds a recurring payment with a credit card and you have to disable your account manually. If you get a chargeback, it means you didn't pay for the next 6 months (or you took that money back), then it is of course common sense that you can't log in anymore.

Or am I missing something here?

EDIT: There is an edit button which you can use for up to an hour after posting. Please don't post back-to-back, meaning, don't post replies to your own posts in a matter of minutes.|||I chargeback my money yes and ı got suspended now ı orginased my payment method again setup a new credi card and doesnt working doesnt opened my account.. what should ı doo wait for suspended maybe open or shall ı make a wepform and if ı make a wepform ı will get my account %100 ??? ( ı can login my account in battle.net that means my account not closed )|||Try contacting Blizzard.|||Ah okay, I missed the part where you organised a new payment.

Did you use a new credit card under a different name?|||Ohh really..... ı did but ı dint get any answer it ı send a mail like 2 days ago and ı read some topics in this forum and admins is working with blizzard and ı think maybe this admins can help em for what to do.|||Just to clarify, the admins of these forums do not work with Blizzard. We are a well established fansite, so we get things like beta keys to hand out, but other than that we have no affiliation whatsoever with the company. That's what the "Unofficial" means.|||ım using my mom's credi card :) ı tell a full story :)

Like 2 months ago my 6monts payment is finished and after that ı loked my account like 2-3days after and ı saw my account is open for another 6monts and blizzard got it my money allready ı send it a message and reported and get it back my money ( my money is my mom's money because she's credi card )

and after ı looked my account and it was writing Suspended ı get shoked and my mom need to delete she's credi card for security and now my mom did a new card for just a internet stuffs and ı orginased my payment method because my friend told me its just loked when you orginased your payment method it will be active again but didnt actived and now should ı wait for 1 day??? it can be open or ı do a wepform for my account

and if ı do wepform ı can get my account %100 ???|||If you actually paid again, it should be back open. If you already sent them an e-mail not too long ago, just be patient and wait for their answer. It might take a while, but they will definately send you one. If you didn't contact them yet, I suggest you do that. I don't really get what you mean with your last question... Whether there is a 100% chance you will get your account back if you fill in the webform? It is actually the same as sending an e-mail.

Waiting a day is indeed a good idea, though. When did you process your new payment? Maybe it takes a while, because the account was disactivated. In that case it'll all sort out itself then.

No comments:

Post a Comment