Saturday, April 21, 2012

A day in the life...

Afternoon all...

Fresh from slaying mindless zombies (yes, shamefully, I am a noob), I come to you with a challenge - describe a day in the life of your WoW character. What have you done today? how did you interact with the environment and the creatures around you? What quest are you currently doing?

So, I have an alterior motive - I'm a uni student in South Australia and writing a feature article about World of Warcraft and your personal experiences. I've been cruising the forums (and WoW) for the last couple of days and you all seem pretty helpful so I'd love to hear your stories. If you choose to include what country you live in that would be cool too.

Another topic that has been popping up here and in WoW discussions is that of gold farming... that this industry of virtual currency and goods can have real-world consequences is huge... have any of you had experiences with gold farmers? Have you used gold farming services? (Do you dare admit it?)

I hope you can help out, would be interesting to hear what you get up to in this pretty fascinating world (pretty sure I could get addicted...)

Thanks, Kirki|||There is a sticky for research or "study" requests like yours.

Use it please.

No comments:

Post a Comment