Saturday, April 21, 2012

battle.net account recovery help

So, I quit wow about a year ago i decided i want to give to play it again, but the only thing is i forgot my email address for the battle net account that i merged with my wow account. I got a email from blizzard saying i could call billing to verify account info. Will they just ask for street address and character info, or ask for a copy of a photo id or something because my brother created the account ( i think he quit around the first week) but he is out of state so i cant get his id or anything, will they take my info instead if I explained the situation?|||http://us.blizzard.com/support/index...ategoryId=2317

If the account is registered to him, it's him they'll need to talk to and his info they need I think.

You may be better off starting on your own.|||Quote:








http://us.blizzard.com/support/index...ategoryId=2317

If the account is registered to him, it's him they'll need to talk to and his info they need I think.

You may be better off starting on your own.






The only difference in info is his name the address on the account is the same as mine.|||it's the name that makes the difference.

Blizzard is very specific on that, technically it's his account and not yours even though you may play on it.|||Sharing your account is only allowed for a single minor if you are a parent or a guardian. So if you can't get your brother's ID, they probably won't be able to help you.

No comments:

Post a Comment