Thursday, April 19, 2012

Bye bye lovely forums

Last time I made a goodbye thread was becasue I have not played the game in almost a year. This time around, I still play, but I will leave this forum for good.

Anyway, to the very few of you who have been around here for some time and still are around, take good care of yourself, enjoy the game, enjoy life. I had fun times here, I learned alot, I remember some nice moments of sharing and working together. We had quite a few realy good, productive and informed members.

So anyway, this isnt a easy step for me, but one that has to be made. I leave behind a big part of my WoW life. Take care guys :)

:wave|||wow, stunner. Seriously. I don't suspect this thread will stay up long either.

Haven't seen Maticus in months, or Semi, 2F is leaving.....|||Quote:








wow, stunner. Seriously. I don't suspect this thread will stay up long either.

Haven't seen Maticus in months, or Semi, 2F is leaving.....




Maticus no longer works for incgamers as far as I know, that's why we dont see her around here any more. Semi left a few months ago when we had a argument about enforcment of the forum rules where she felt offended when I repeatedly asked her to actualy enforce the rules instead of just being her tree hugging self.|||did not see that coming!!

sorry to see you go - my overall impression is that you moderated in an unbiased and fair manner - the way it should be done. Thanks for the work you put in - it is appreciated, even if not overly vocally :-)

(I'm also more than a little intrigued ...)

stay safe and have fun|||I'm sorry to see Twoflower go and appreciate all that he's done here over the years. He's been a good moderator and I'll miss his abilities in tackling situations rationally, with an impartial eye.|||Thank God...

I'M KIDDING, I'M KIDDING.

I preferred you to 99% of all other mods, you took care of business and handled it properly compared to most others. I also just automatically assume it's for reasons other than just wanting to leave, but, have fun, we'll miss ya.|||Bye, collegue. You'll be missed. Keep in touch.|||May the Dark Lady watch over you.|||Sigh................|||Have to say I'm a little in the dark about why you're leaving the forums if you're still playing the game, but I won't blame ya.

I'll remember you as someone who often disagreed with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment