Saturday, April 21, 2012

I'm cooler then you!

|||I doubt that you can play WoW on that laptop.|||I can, it has a intel I7, gtx480 superclocked & 16gb of ram :/|||Me thinks the OP isn't quite a teenager yet....|||I think you need to get a life/girlfriend instead of spending so much of your life playing a game that makes your social life go to a 0 and peoples respect for you down to a 0 x)|||Quote:








I think you need to get a life/girlfriend instead of spending so much of your life playing a game that makes your social life go to a 0 and peoples respect for you down to a 0 x)




I think you need to realize you just mouthed off to a moderator who has a sharp banstick and won't hesitate to use it on you.|||the social life argument is good for kids and those silly metro sexual Europeans! i kid i kid||||||Quote:








I think you need to realize you just mouthed off to a moderator who has a sharp banstick and won't hesitate to use it on you.




I don't think you realise that I don't care, also what does a ban stick have to do with a girlfriend, replace the banstick with a girlfriend then I may have a little bit of respect for you ;)




|||The banstick means another idiot just got banned.

Bye now.

No comments:

Post a Comment