Saturday, April 21, 2012

Its my first time trying "WOW"

Hi, Ive recently just installed my world of warcraft and got a 10 day trial. Ive been playing for a few hours and the game just looks very good, But I have no clue, which expansion pack I should start with.. As I said ive never tried out WOW before. I know I need to pay for my account, But I dont know if I pay and download, or do I download for free.

Can anyone actually help me please?

thanks,|||First of all, get the main game. That will keep you entertained up to level 60, which will be for a long time yet.

Then you should get Burning Crusade, the first expansion. The best option would perhaps be to get the Battle Chest that contain both the main game and Burning Crusade together.

Having Burning Crusades will let you create Blood Elf and Draenei characters.

After that, at level 68-70 you will need Wrath of the Lich King to progress up to level 80. This will also allow you to create Death Knight characters.

Cataclysm is the final expansion and the only real reason to get it immediately is to get access to the Goblin and Worgen characters. Know this, if you DO want to play a Goblin/Worgen, you HAVE to have the previous expansions installed to install Cataclysm.|||Read this: Which game and expansion do I need?|||And to answer your second question, the game client is free, but the account is not. So, as you said, you will need to pay for your account, but then you can download the client. Also, if you buy the physical version of the game, ie. the cd's in a store, you are actually paying for your account key. You are free to give the cd's to someone else to install the game and you also don't need them for playing.

I believe the first month is free, but then of course you will have to start paying a monthly fee on top of the (once only) amount you paid for your account.

No comments:

Post a Comment