Saturday, April 21, 2012

Anybody else dissapointed with new races?

Anybody else? I know I am. I don't enjoy how with the goblins they went all steampunk, (which I know the goblins are,) but when I heard we were getting goblins I thought they were rich, and we were going to be starting out in a fancy zone and be all official organization-like. When I made one and realized everything looked like if I touched it grease would come off, I was kinda disappointed. Worgens are okay, but way too many people play them, so that kind of diminished the whole experience for me. What do you guys think? Next expansion I want a new hero class... Not new races.

Pardon all the likes, I've changed them. Sometimes I type a bunch of them subconsciously. Thanks for being understand and not making fun of them.

-_-|||The only reason like that everyones playing the new races like is because they're like new like.

It'll like calm down in like a few months.|||I like haven't played and of like them because like i am playing like my Rogue to like 85 and likely like will not bother with like the new races like.

WTF is with all the likes man?

Like WTF?|||I won't play them, I dislike leveling.|||Judging from the Venture Company and places like Ratchet and Booty Bay, they pretty much met my expectations ;). The gnome starting zone is pretty awesome with the steampunkness, and they get light sabers.

Worgen are pretty awesome, I'm not really bothered by the amount of people playing them. The only that that bugs me a bit is people being inconsiderate, but thats a human trait when people want something. I mean, people have literally died over Black Friday sales...|||I'm really enjoying leveling my Worgen Rogue, though that's more to do with the class than the race. I do like the looks of my Worgen and their 'mount', but I don't think the racial traits are the most effective. Still, it beats Draenei and at last Alliance have a big mean race.|||I don't like the goblin starting because the quests are too cutesy and not my generation I guess. Racecars and hosting a pool party? Yup, not for me.

However I like the Worgen storyline very much and am having fun with that.|||Quote:








when I heard we were getting goblins I thought they were rich, and we were going to be starting out in a fancy zone and be all official organization-like. When I made one and realized everything looked like if I touched it grease would come off, I was kinda disappointed




If all goblins started out rich and fancy, they'd never leave their first zone.

Why else would goblins be so greedy and profit-oriented? They begin their existence in sheer poverty, and spend the rest of their lives trying to escape it.|||I know this isn't quite the same, but the goblin NPCs are really starting to get annoying, so much so that I've started turning the sound off completely when doing AH stuff.

They're nasty, anti-social little !"�$ers who really would get a slap in RL - almost tempted to roll an alliance char, just to get in an Org raid and kill them.|||I rolled a worgen dudu and did the start zone. I realy liked it, realy well designed atmosphere. I bought the werewolf stuff right from the start. It feels claustrophobic and all, there is definitly a touh of horror movie :)

I also like the animations. Anything realy, i am happy with my worgen. Now if only i wouldnt have 3 lvl 80's to level ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment