Thursday, April 19, 2012

WoW Funny Quotes

Hey there, guys!

I've been playing WoW since the very first day. When i have a free-time at work i usually browse WoW related forums and recently i decided to collect funny in-game quotes. So, i would just like to share my site with you: World of warcraft Quotes(http://warcraftquotes.com). At the moment it has around 500 qoutes. You're welcome to share your funny situations and rate existing ones. There are absolutely no ads on the site.

Hope you will like it.|||sorry i don't go to links posted from 1st time poster or blood elf druids.|||Sorry to hear that, but i understand what arouses your suspicion. That's why i posted a direct link in brackets so you can see it's clear.|||still doesn't matter, but if you would like to copy and paste some funny quotes then do so, and put them here http://wow.incgamers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=353254|||I've clicked the link, seems OK. Some pretty funny quotes.


Quote:




In the wetlands:

[Question] "Where can I find a rouge trainer?"

[Response] "I dunno try Avon or Mary Kay."|||i love this one


Quote:




In Heroic Slavepens at the Lobster Boss:

Druid: Spam heals on me when I start bleeding!

Warlock: Oh, that time of the month again?|||There might have been a problem displaying the site in IE6. It's fixed now.

Btw my fav one is


Quote:




Random lvl 6 shammy: Hi, where do i buy mats for totems?

reply: IKEA? �|||This is not really a quote, but something I found so funny I could hardly stop laughing until I turned the quest in.

Bags are usually classified as containers. So, today I was doing a Jaedenar quest where I freed the gal in the cage and I had to retrieve her boyfriend's remains.



The bag that contains the remains says "The Remains of Trey Lightforge" and it is in a consumable bag.

Rather fitting for Halloween, no?|||haha!

I heard a funny one in Trade the otherday...

[Trade 2.] Person1: Okay....so when paladins summon thier horses...wth do they come from?!

[Trade 2.] Person2: Your MOM!

[Trade 2.] Person3: yourface!

[Trade 2.] Person4: your all noobs....Mages...duh|||ahhahaha that was funny..

No comments:

Post a Comment