Saturday, April 21, 2012

Anyone want to start playing wow or make a new acct

Im looking to find someone to play with me. I Will give you all keys. all i need from you is to have a working unused gametime card. i do not want to give $130 worth of game to someone who isn't serious about playing with me. u will need to show proof of a purchased gametime card. i know it seems steep but its $130

*contact details removed*|||Either use the realm forums, the official RAF-program, or some other forum. This request is way too fishy to allow here.|||ok i don't need proof of a gametime card but i need somthing to show your willing to level a few chars and buy at least one month.|||I'm not just talking about the proof of gametime, I am actually dead serious. There are so many official ways of finding friends to play with, you don't need to pay for anyone's copy of the client and your request is fishy at best. I refuse to turn this forum into some fishy black market kind of trading hub.

Thread closed.

EDIT: Since he still didn't get the message, he went bye-bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment