Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Goodbye.

This is goodbye to any friends I have here.

So long and thanks for all the fish.|||Are there any mods left?|||I honestly don't know what to say.

Other than I'm out too.|||Thanks Gorny for all the help when you moved over, much appreciated. New mods will be coming, just looking for the right people at the moment.|||Gorny,

You were always great IMO. My visits here have lessened for my own reasons but it was the hard work of yourself and others like you that kept me coming back.

Know that you were appreciated, by me..if no one else.|||Bye matey. Stay in touch.|||Take care Gorny, see you on the D3 side.|||Going to miss you Gorny.|||Sigh. Sigh. And sigh again.|||O.O Geez, wth is going on? Give it a week and snow will be saying bye (Not really.) this is crazy...

Well, we'll miss you too Gorny.

No comments:

Post a Comment