Saturday, April 21, 2012

Cant end Blood of the Barrens quest

Just like the title states.

I've collected all the blood shard trinkets it says the quest is complete.

But when I go to Mahka there is no way to talk to her, It shows the question mark on my map but no interaction

did I do something wrong

I know on a previous quest the one with the 3 tooth Boar guy I kill him but was suppose to use the Bramble Staff to kill him so I had to re-start the quest and use the staff. but that was in the quest description. this quest just says collect the trinkets and then see Mahka

thanks for any help in advance

Chris|||Its a problem alot of people are having, i dont think there is a solution to that problem so ull just have to wait for Blizz to fix it or go check the Web for a Solution!|||yea I seen other people were having the problem.

It's been a problem for over a month as far as I can tell.

had a problem with another quest where the person wasn't showing up on screen but found a way to interact but this one no one has found a solution for yet I guess.

so I guess we'll be waiting on Blizz.|||You could put in a ticket and see if the GMs can do something about it. They might not be able to turn it in for you but it's worth a try.|||If you are using a quest add-on like Questguru, disable that and see if there is a "Complete Quest" button in your quest log.

No comments:

Post a Comment