Saturday, April 21, 2012

One death was enough...

"Narina arose to Life, or rather Undeath in the little crypt in Deathknell. Still fresh however was the memory of the agony of dying. The pain, the helplessness, the cold darkness of the Netherworld. Now, given a chance at a new, yet miserable existence, she swore that this death experience was nothing she cared to repeat again.

Narina pondered the choices that were laid in front of here. She eventually decided to be a Priest, and picking up the professions of a Herbalist and Alchemist. Yet, the hate that burned in her made her chose the path of shadowmagic as a focus of her spellcasting"

Okay, this is not exactly award winning backgroundstory telling, but here is the question:

How far do you think a character (UD Alchemist Shadowpriest) can be played without dying?

Little hint on my playstyle: Very careful (obviously), have experience with the game and the Undead class (see signature), solo mostly and will most likely NOT do any Instances.

The big unknown: Server disconnects, Undercity (or any other) elevator and disappearing Zeppelins or boats ar known to cause freak deaths.

Place your bets.|||Some Worg will eat you around level 9 or so ;)|||I give you to about lvl 7 when you have to take on the Agamand Family and have to get Nessa out of her house.|||Nice..two fast replies....

Let's keep it coming :D

Oh...should have said it is on a RP server, so no chance of a low level ganking Raid happening to me|||Hmmmm... will you be doing the Barren Quests if so I'll go with 24|||Yes, the progression will be like this: Deathknell, Brill, Trisfall Glades to Sepulcher. Around lv 12, 13: Barrens.

Return for some stuff like the Moonrage Shackles or Ambermill Investigation in the 15, 16. Around 18-20 I will pay a vist to Stonetalon and do some Evil Tauren killing and the Deepmoss Spiders.

No plans as of yet what will happen then. Maybe a bit Ashenvale?

Lv 24, eh? Thanks for this great extend of confidence. Neither my Warlock, nor my Shaman lasted that long, though I have to say that I killed my Shaman when drunk and my warlock was regularely a victim of "the evil onboard LAN". Since I have a new LAN card however, I don't get disconnected anymore (while my character is still getting attacked on the server ^^)|||9-11

10 characters long etc|||Ill give you till 10-12.|||Quote:








I give you to about lvl 7 when you have to take on the Agamand Family and have to get Nessa out of her house.




Of course he wouldn't try to tackle that quest at level 7, now would he?

I give you to about level 9-10, det. Accidents happen, even if you exclude server disconnects and deaths due to buggy stuff.|||Well, I certainly wouldn't do the Family Crypt at lv 7..nor at 10. The Boss in the crypt is lv 13 or what? and you always pull an add or 2? I remember doing that with another couple of guys who hung out in that location when it was time for my warlock to do this.

Well...Narina is out and questing, I won't tell you yet how far she is coming/has come, but as for the accidents happening I can already say that when I need to flee because I have 2 mobs on me, PW:S is a lifesaver and I don't get stunned or slowed so far.

Damn, I noticed I should have made ths into a Poll. by the majority of replies I suspect folks are usually starting to die around lv 10. Though I see a lot of corpses lining the road to Brill.

No comments:

Post a Comment