Saturday, April 21, 2012

Looking for wow tips

Hey there,

I am really new to world of warcraft and I am a little lost cause it is huge and complex.

Can someone point me to a good place (apart from this forum ofc) where i can find tip's or tricks about the game?

Much apreciated

Thanks.|||On the official WoW website (http://www.worldofwarcraft.com or http://eu.battle.net/wow) there is an easy-to-follow beginner's guide.

Your questions are always welcome here, if you have any specific one, we have a newcomer forum for those.

Welcome!|||Thanks snowieken

after some googling I got to find some sites and will let them here if anyone can find them interesting as I do.

First must say I found really interesting things by this forum (this seems obvious, but I really did)

Then it seems there are big sites like wowiki, wowhead or thottbot but they lack user experience based advice.

There seem to be many guides, but they relay on payment, for me paying to blizzard is enough.

Somewhere, I can not remember, someone pointed to goblinshack a little site that seems promising, but still need to see it more deeply and maybe they need more content. -> wow daily tips

If anyone can share more of them I will be grateful

thanks to all for this great community

No comments:

Post a Comment