Thursday, April 19, 2012

Very quiet these days...

Just re-installed and had my first day back in the game since 2006. Bloodhoof server very quiet, I take it everyones playing an expansion pack somewhere are they?|||I can't speak for your server, but I guess it depends where you are and at what day&time.

Generally the lower-level zones are quiet now; especially Outland and Northrend. But log in on a Sunday Afternoon and go do some Tol Barad dailies, and you'll get a different picture. 20 players queuing for a single boss isn't an exception.|||Quote:








I take it everyones playing an expansion pack somewhere are they?




This :)

With most of the playerbase being 80+ almost everyone is in the new Cataclysm zones.

It's nice and quiet in the lower level levelling zones :)|||Most are in Org or SW and less people are in the other faction capitals these days.|||Cool, well I have a 52 warrior in Ironforge at the moment and not sure what to do with him, also just staretd a new Night Elf warrior now at Lvl 11|||ye i am on this server my self and stormwind is always packed at all hours of the day|||It is? Well I'll have to check it out when I get home on 7th

No comments:

Post a Comment