Thursday, April 19, 2012

WoW Diaries

Hello

I hope this is the right forum :) - I am new to these boards and didnt want to post in the wrong place lol

First of all - Hello, Im Lioncirth - I play on EU servers and im on realm Ghostlands :)

I have just started working on an interesting site known as WoW Diaries - The plan is to basically allow people to start their own WoW Diary, posting what they have done etc, include pictures and videos.

As it is in the early stages, I am looking for 15 people to get started with their own diary, the numbers will then continue to grow as the site becomes more popular and (obviously better :))

Click here to visit the site

I am also interested to hear peoples feed back on it as well :)|||First time posters with a link in their post tend to be treated with reserve at best, downright hostility at worst. Probably not a good idea to hold your breath while waiting for the deluge of traffic ...|||Ah well I dont want to annoy anyone, just felt it was the best place to post :)

Im looking forward to becoming a part of the community|||Quote:








Ah well I dont want to annoy anyone, just felt it was the best place to post :)

Im looking forward to becoming a part of the community




I think it's less a factor of annoyance, and more an issue of cynicism. We see a lot of people who come by, post a link as their first post (which sometimes is actually a link to keyloggers or other nastiness) and then are never heard from again.

So, with that, I'm glad to see you are still posting and want to become a part of the community. We can always use some new faces.

Welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment