Thursday, April 19, 2012

No more Uldum quests?

I have done all the quests in Uldum that I can find and I've just run out. I have done the Harrison Jones quests, the gnome quests and the Fall of Neferset City. I have flown all over Uldar and can't find a yellow ! anywhere. This is distressing. I suppose there's a quest I"ve missed somewhere tucked away in some corner, but I rather think that as in all previous other areas of WoW a character should be able to advance without having to complete every possible quest in an area. I would do more quests but I can't find any.

I would go to a new area if I know how to get to one. I went to Stormwind and the only portal which I hadn't been through was for lvl 85 only.

I am a Alliance Hunter, lvl 83 with only 2 bubbles to 84.|||You might want to look on wowhead or maybe one of the wikis for a list of the quests in the area, there might be one or two in an odd place that you missed... I know the feeling, I am in the same situation with Vash'jir.|||Thanx, Sorry about the typo, I meant Uldum, but I think you got what I meant.

I looked on Thotbot and I did find a chart of Uldum quests, problem is that I don't remember the names of many of the quests I did and knowing the quests are there doesn't help me find the ones I haven't done. All I can think of is to continue to fly over the area and look for something. Is there another area I can go to to look for quests for my level?|||Thott...bad news.

Go to eitther wowwiki or wowpedia. I know one has a complete list.

That's the heard part, it may be a quest that starts outside zone and leads you in....like the one in Vash.|||you've done 4 zones and you're still 83?

do you have the quest achievements for all zones?|||Quote:








do you have the quest achievements for all zones?




Check the Uldum achievement and tell us how many quests you have done there. That gives us at least a idea how far you are into Uldum.|||Quote:








Check the Uldum achievement and tell us how many quests you have done there. That gives us at least a idea how far you are into Uldum.




My achievement window doesn't say how many quests I"ve done in Uldum, just how many are needed to get the award. I have done 115 in Mt. Hyjal. There were a couple I didn't do in Deepholm when I was sent to Uldum. I went back to Deepholm and did those 4 quests and having arrived at 84 I went back to Uldum and looked for quests. I didn't find any, of course it's hard to cover every inch of territory...|||If you click on the Uldum quest achivement it should show you. eg 101/120|||Quote:








If you click on the Uldum quest achivement it should show you. eg 101/120




Okay, I see it now. Sorry about that. It shows 61/108...so I've missed a bunch of quests. But I continue to fly around the length and breadth of Uldum and don't see any questgivers! Either I just haven't been where they are, or there's some kind of bug. I will try to open a ticket. Meanwhile there are 2 quests in Deepholm I haven't completed yet and of course I can get xp and continue to play there. Looking at Thotbot I see that other players are having the same problem.

I suppose I should have put my hearth in SW because I can't find any portal back there and it's a very long trip just to get to the Deepholm portal.|||Not necessarily a bug.

I am around the same place, i finished the battle for the city, and I can no longer for the life of me find the Indiana Jones guy. He will probably have more quests for me, but I cannot find him anywhere.

I dont know exactly what I am missing, but I dont think it is a bug, more a oversight on my part.

No comments:

Post a Comment