Friday, March 30, 2012

Scrolls of Resurrection

[:1]As there have been several threads recently regarding the Scroll of Resurrection utility, we have decided to start this Sticky, dedicated purely to people requesting a scroll that enables them to return to the game.

There is a risk that people will inadvertently give out personal details or account details, so let me outline the Only Information that should be exchanged when requesting a Scroll of Resurrection. You should:

  • Specify whether you are on a US or EU server

  • Provide your Character Name

  • Provide your Realm Name

Example:


Quote:




I'm on the EU servers

My character name is Richardrahl

I'm on the Outland Server




There is another method, which includes providing your name and email address, but obviously that leaves people open to spam emails and possibly other security issues.

Please Note: This thread is only for people asking for scrolls, not giving them away. If you post with a list of scrolls to give away, or asking people to contact you for scroll details, your post will be removed, and persistent posts will result in a suspension or a ban. We have had to take these measures after the thread became littered with people advertising their scrolls up for grabs, just to get the free months.

Below is Blizzards's guide to the Scroll of Resurrection facility (US Link):

Invite a friend that has left World of Warcraft to return with a FREE 10-Day Trial of the Burning Crusade. If your friend reactivates their account and pays for a month of gametime, you will receive a month of WoW FREE! You can only invite someone who was once a paid subscriber and last played the game more than 90 days ago.

Facts:
  • You can have up to five invites out at any one time.

  • If a friend does not accept the invite within one month, it expires and that slot frees up for another invite.

  • You receive your free month after your friend has paid for at least a month of game time.

  • A previous subscriber can only receive up to three invites total (from you or other players).



Scroll of Resurrection FAQ

What is the Scroll of Resurrection?

This is a chance to invite your friends who have left World of Warcraft back to the game -- and earn a FREE month of game time in the process! You can send a friend an invitation to try The Burning Crusade for 10 Days FREE, and if that trial leads to your friend re-subscribing for at least one full month, then you'll receive a month FREE as a result. For a similar offer for those of your friends who have never subscribed to World of Warcraft, please see the Recruit-A-Friend FAQ.

How do I send a Scroll of Resurrection invitation to a friend?

Just go to the Scroll of Resurrection Invite Site and follow the instructions on that page. You will need to know your friend's current email address, or the character and realm he or she last played on, in order to send an invitation. We suggest you send the invitation to the email address your friend is most likely to check.

Who can I cast Scroll of Resurrection on?

You can send invitations through this program to someone who previously subscribed to World of Warcraft and whose last time playing the game was more than 90 days ago (this includes any previous time playing The Burning Crusade Trial). Only accounts which were in good standing before their playtime expired are eligible for this invitation. For a similar offer for those of your friends who have never subscribed to World of Warcraft, please see the Recruit-A-Friend FAQ (US Link).

How long is the Scroll of Resurrection good for once I send it out?

Your friend has one month to accept the invitation and try The Burning Crusade; the offer expires if it is not used within that time. Each friend can only be sent an invitation a total of three times in this program (from any combination of current players). After that, the person is no longer an eligible Scroll of Resurrection recipient.

How many invitations can I send out?

You can have up to five invitations out at any one time. Each time an invitation expires or is claimed, that slot opens up, allowing you to send a new invitation.

When do I receive my FREE month of World of Warcraft game time for bringing back a friend?

Your friend must renew his or her subscription and pay for one full month of game time. Once that has occurred, you will automatically be credited with a FREE month.

How many times can a single person try the Scroll of Resurrection?

Once.

Can I track the invitations I send out?

Yes! The Scroll of Resurrection Tracking Page allows you to view the status of all the invitations you've sent (US Link).

How does The Burning Crusade FREE 10-Day Trial work?

Read the The Burning Crusade Trial FAQ for more details (US Link).



If you wish to apply for a Scroll of Resurrection, please add your request to this thread and provide the details as outlined at the top of this post.|||I'd just like to point out that we no longer allow people to advertise their scrolls up for grabs. It just clutters up the thread, and, as pointed out by many users, is not in the spirit of things.

This thread is only for people needing a Scroll of Resurrection, as outlined in the original post. Posts that are not either a scroll request, or conformation of a scroll being sent, will be removed.|||I'm on the US servers

My character name is Kutner

I'm on the Zul'jin Server

Thanks

Edit: Wow, that took less than 5 seconds|||Hello everyone :) , anybody would send me a scroll of ressurection? :)

I'm on the EU server

My character is Edasurc

Realm is Bladefist

email : kobzel(.at.)gmail(.dot.)com

thank a lot!|||Quote:








Hello everyone :) , anybody would send me a scroll of ressurection? :)

I'm on the EU server

My character is Edasurc

Realm is Bladefist

email : kobzel(.at.)gmail(.dot.)com

thank a lot!




Sorry dude, uneligable message here.|||Quote:








I'm on the US servers

My character name is Darfeor

I'm on the Elune server

email: albertbaj@gmail.com

Can you please send me a scroll? Thanks




Sent and welcome back. My home server is Elune so lemme know if you need anything!|||Hi there ~! Can someone send me a scroll of resurrection?

I would really appreciate.

I'm on the EU servers

My character name is Ehmyr and i'm on the Grim Batol server.

@mail : dagrentheorcslayer@gmail.com

Thanks you very much~!

@ankhazam

I love ya,|||Quote:








Hi there ~! Can someone send me a scroll of resurrection?

I would really appreciate.

I'm on the EU servers

My character name is Ehmyr and i'm on the Grim Batol server.

@mail : dagrentheorcslayer@gmail.com

Thanks you very much~!




Have Fun :D|||Any chance of a scroll of resurrection please?

I'm on the US Servers.

Can't remember which server I am on or exact character name.

Email is: fiveaces@gmail.com

Thanks.|||Quote:








Any chance of a scroll of resurrection please?

I'm on the US Servers.

Can't remember which server I am on or exact character name.

Email is: fiveaces@gmail.com

Thanks.




Sent you a scroll, welcome back.

No comments:

Post a Comment