Friday, March 30, 2012

Recruit a Friend thread

[:1]Similar to the Scrolls of Resurrection thread, this thread is to be used for people wishing to start playing WoW and would like someone to recruit them to benefit from the mounts and leveling bonuses.

To read more about the RAF program, see Blizzard's FAQ.

Rules of this Thread

Please only post here if you are looking to be recruited!

If you post here to ask for people to contact you should they wish to start WoW, your post will be reported and removed. Persistent offenders will receive harsher punishment, you have been warned!|||Ok here is my deal.

I have an account already and I am not new to the game. But I want to start fresh I will be buying my own keys and gametime if the trial works out well. By works out well I mean we are "compatible" we play at the same times and we both have similar goals...

My goals for my new account:

Use RaF to its fullest... I want to level many characters maybe even a full 10(but at least 5) to 60 in the 90 days that you get. I have used raf before so I know how it works and you(the recruitER) will get free lvl grants from me for even more lvl 60's.

My "expectations":

You are mature. You know game basics. You are in the US and want to play on a US Horde EST Timezone server(I MIGHT consider a CST). I do NOT need any gold or anything from you so if you were temped to start fresh on a new server with me that is perfect.

You can email me @ heroicwow@live.com as I might not check this thread or my PM's on here. I am not a "regular" here...

About me:

25yrs old. Live in Upstate NY. Work part-time and random hours. And ask in email if you have more questions.|||still no response...hit me up im looking to be recruited RAF

AIM-deadlift390

looking to start ASAP|||Looking to level up a couple toons to 60

I provide

Instant runs up to 60 with one of my 80's

Gold

Mounts

Bags

Chilled leveling partner

You provide

Key

Time

Faction can be Alliance or Horde

Aim- Soccstar2000

Email- Tmeislahn@aol.com|||Looking to level up some 60's

i can supply.

Gold

Mounts

Bags

Activity

Faction can be Alliance or Horde

Contact me at Traecold@aol.com.|||I'll provide

Runs (if alliance)

Gold

Mounts

Bags



You provide

Key

Time

Preferred Server

Greymane

Preferred Faction

Alliance

contact info dhark92@yahoo.com|||Hello everybody! My name is Maddi and I am looking for the perfect friend to recruit ME for WoW's RAF program! :) I do except a lot from my recruiter and if you aren't up to working hard, grinding, or pleasing me, stop reading now! :) I want to warn you, if you don't meet the expectations and you contact me, I am not responsible for me treatment of you. But if you meet the requirements, I will be the nicest person you've ever met! :) So lets get started!!

The following is what I demand from my Recruiter.

-To boost us to 60 by using another account to run us through instances :)

-You must have RAF experience and be able to get us to 80 in at least 20 hours /played :)

-Abide by the leveling schedule Schelling we come up with and try not to be late

-Be friendly, funny, and social :) So we enjoy our leveling experience together!

-Provide GOLD, bags, land mounts for my characters :)

-The RAF MUST be your first commitment before ARENA, RAIDING, GUILD etc etc

-YOU MUST LIVE IN AMERICA AND CANADA!

-I am only looking to roll ALLY!

The following is what I promise if we end up doing RAF together! :)

-I will pay for ALL my keys and real world money (You'll not spend a DIME) :)

-I will be amazingly active and always ready to grind levels QUICKLY

-I will be willing to log onto skype/vent to make our leveling experience easier

-I will level 1-3 characters with you as long as the first one goes smoothly! :)

-I will be your best friend and we will have an amazing time leveling, getting gear, and playing together! (I promise) =P

-I will help you in anyway possible!

So as you see, I want this RAF experience to be very fun but go very smoothly. This isn't a scam or a trolling post. If you think you meet the requirements and want to try to become my partner, please contact me ASAP! I am only looking to ROLL ALLY! Thanks for your time and patience! :)

AIM: maddi123@ymail.com

LIVE: maddey123@live.com

Skype: maddi3640

EMAIL: maddi123@ymail.com

Love,

Maddeline|||Hello,

I am looking to be recruited by someone for the RaF. There are several things that you must provide before I consider your request.

YOU Provide:

* Instance Runs

* Gold

* Bags



I Provide:

* Keys

* Time

If you wish to contact me please do so through AIM. My screen name is:

Rubachea

Thanks.|||Quote:








Hello,

I am looking to be recruited by someone for the RaF. There are several things that you must provide before I consider your request.

YOU Provide:

* Instance Runs

* Gold

* Bags



I Provide:

* Keys

* Time

If you wish to contact me please do so through AIM. My screen name is:

Rubachea

Thanks.




You need to mention where... EU or US?|||Quote:








You need to mention where... EU or US?




US... Horde preferably.

No comments:

Post a Comment