Saturday, April 14, 2012

Horde Shaman Race change

[:1]Wuz up world?

Imma let you guys help me decide something.

I have a 85 Shaman in game, and I have decided to do a race change on it. It is currently a tauren female, for no particular reason. I guess I was drunk when i previously race changed, because I personally dont like tauren female shamans.

Well... So i am asking for your help to help me decide what to pick. My main specs are Enhancement and Restoration, and i'm about 50% pve epic geared for both those specs, and i have 3 pieces of enhancement pvp gear, as well as almost a full sett of vicious for restoration. Seing as my specs are vital to how my character will look and act, I want the best race for these two. I mostly do pve, i guess, but i do kinda both, whenever i got time.

In one way, i like female orcs, 'cus they look awesome as enhancement, and kinda cool as restoration, but i kinda diiigg female trolls restoration... and, well... I cant decide.. But any suggestions, preferably with a reason why to choose it(like, best look, racials, etc... not just: cus its azum:P) would be highly appresiated, and i will most likely choose whatever race/gender mix that gets the most support and has the best reason why :)

Soo... HELP EM OUT PEOPLE! :D POST POST POST :D

No comments:

Post a Comment