Saturday, April 14, 2012

Gorfiend's Truncheon goes green...

[:1]I encountered a strange bug: After having tried once the Shadowmoon quest Gorefiend's Truncheon and getting clobbered, I came back after advancing a level and found to my dismay that the 4 ghost riders were GREEN...that is, friendly, and couldn't be attacked. I frost nova'd one and he did attack me, but he stayed green and I couldn't touch him. I logged out and came back and the riders were still green. I didn't bother to report it to a Gamemaster because it's a lot of waiting around for an answer for just one quest, but I was wondering...has this happened to anyone else? All my other quests behave normally. Could it be intentional, that is, at lvl 69 the quest turns off? Never heard of that.|||It hasn't happened to me personally, but according to Wowhead comments unequipping and re-equipping the goggles fixed that for some people. If that doesn't help just put in a GM ticket.|||Quote:








It hasn't happened to me personally, but according to Wowhead comments unequipping and re-equipping the goggles fixed that for some people.




Thanx, that worked. The ghost riders were red. There were only 2, somebody had got the other 2, so, piece of cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment