Thursday, April 12, 2012

Need urgent help about starter edition upgrade??

[:1]Hi guys I have the starter edition and have maxes 5characters to level 20

But now I want to upgrade to burning crusade but it seems the starter edition has content from cataclysm and what I want to know is if I buy the game from the shop how would I keep the characters I alreay got??

Do I have to go to battle net or????

Could someOne plz help me out here|||You don't pay for the physical client of the game, you pay for an account. So, if you already have a trial account, you can go to your account management page on battle.net and upgrade from there. You should be able to choose to which expansion you are upgrading, but again, the content - the client - is the same for everyone. Your account just determines to which parts of that content you have access to.|||Yep, you'll need to log into your battle.net account, and purchase the upgrade (Click Digital purchase off to the right hand side of the screen when viewing you WoW account). That way you'll be upgrading for your specific account and will retain your characters.

In addition, the 1-60 leveling experience is technically part of Cataclysm now (but included in the starter edition), so they will be referencing it alot, as well as Outland and Northrend in the past tense. You'll still need Northrend for 70-80 leveling, Death Knights, and perhaps the Inscription profession, and Cataclysm for 80-85 leveling, archaeology, and goblin/worgen races.

No comments:

Post a Comment