Saturday, April 14, 2012

Looking to Reroll

[:1]Hello there, I'm looking to reroll either horde or alliance on any server to start over brand new. Previously on my old server, the community was horrible, and questing was very boring. I've been playing WoW since 2006, and know how to play the game very well.

If enough people respond to this we may even be able to do a guild after we decide on server faction.

If interested post here, or email me at giga1935@gmail.com.|||I am also in the same situation, I've been playing for years and have lots of raiding experience but my server US-Scilla is pretty much dead besides a couple world class guilds. I've been interested in rerolling on to another server for some time now|||I have been thinking of doing the same thing. Hit me up if you ever decide to do this.|||if anyone is still looking

zazazala@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment