Thursday, April 12, 2012

Transmogrification

[:1]http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/3469601

Link to blizzard showing the proposed Tier13 warlock set and the other older sets.

Looks nice I really want the Tier Six 'Malefic' set :)

There are also links at the bottom for the Warrior and Druid|||I think there will be lots of old raids running for the various tier items|||Yeh I know, some of the members in my guild have been preparing for a while.

Just need to find that Halo for my priest

I guess from reading it you can mix and max pieces, I originally thought you needed the whole set to change :)

I not sure about the game mechanics, but thought it might be better to just have a changing room facility similar to the barber where you can alter things; colours, styles etc... on the fly for a fee of course.

So far the only people I've seen complaining are PVP's as they won't be able to tell if someone is wearing full 'Ruthless' etc.

I think it'll make PVP better as they'll just have to try harder and keep going without giving up at the start saying.."oh no point we're gonna lose already they've better gear"!!|||I've never really cared for the majority armor sets past lvl 60, including tier gear. I do like the T13 Mage and Shaman sets though, but its likely something I won't bother with for a few more expansions. I'm personally going to go for something like Netherwind for my mage, and a mix of Gossamer and Aurora sets for my Priest (and benediction if they add the graphic). Wowhead News actually has some nice suggestions for transmog gear within the last month, so I've been browsing it for ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment