Thursday, April 12, 2012

No summoning?

[:1]Hey guys, won't take long.

I got recruited by my friend and I activated the "starter account" or whatever it was called, and then as I wanted the full game I bought the digital edition and got my free month, I created a new character and now I can't summon him nor can he summon me. We haven't tested txp yet as I closed my game, and now the launcher is being stupid but I don't need help with the launcher.

If anyone knows any reason or a way to make it work then please help us.
|||As long as you created an account with the referral e-mail he sent you through the website, and you applied the full game to that account, it should work. It is also possible that if he has multiple accounts it might have been through the wrong one (for example, I have 3 WoW accounts on my battle.net, my main one, my secondary, and a trial edition). The one he clicked on before clicking the Recruit a Friend service should be the one that is connected, he can see this in the History option under Recruit a Friend, to find which one is connected and if its connected properly (if he has multiple accounts, he'll have to click on each one and check individually).

No comments:

Post a Comment