Thursday, April 12, 2012

Awesome WoW Thunderfury Freehand Drawing! :)

[:1]Hi there guys,

I just finished my drawing of the Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker. Please check it out and let me know what you think, thank you so much!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgJ1jDzeIfQ|||I'm actually in awe of this! Fantastic work! I'm going to shuffle away in a corner with my sketch pad to practice|||Quote:








I'm actually in awe of this! Fantastic work! I'm going to shuffle away in a corner with my sketch pad to practice




lol thank you very much!|||Normally I am a bit apprehensive of first time users pimping their video's on our forums, but this is actually a very nice view. Well done.|||Great drawing. Have you spent some time in Art school or are you self taught?|||Quote:








Normally I am a bit apprehensive of first time users pimping their video's on our forums, but this is actually a very nice view. Well done.




I know what you mean. I was apprehensive on posting it as a person with 1 post looks like spam. I'm just trying to share the artwork with people.

No comments:

Post a Comment